Tuesday 24 November 2009

Hidden Art Christmas Design Fair this weekend



I'm taking part in the Hidden Art Christmas Design Fair this weekend.  Once again it's taking place at the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, London, which is a great venue as there's loads to see, do (and eat) in the area (including All I Want for Christmas, which starts this weekend and which I'm doing next month).  

I always enjoy doing Hidden Art events as there's a great range of makers and they always make the effort to make the stands look great.

It would be lovely to see you at the private view this Friday 27th November between 6 and 8pm - the invite is below.  Here are the details:

Late Night shopping: Friday 27th November 12am-6pm (Private View 6-8pm), Saturday 28th 10am-6pm, Sunday 29th 10am-6pm.

The Christmas Design Fair will also feature:
• an environmentally friendly wrapping service,
• Christmas café,
• Hidden Art E-Shop and Hidden Art Select stand, and
• Drop in workshops for children.

I'll have lots of pieces that aren't available on the website, including one-of-a-kind pieces and some little necklaces in the £35-£50 range that would make great gifts.



As an added incentive you get 20% off if you mention the blog!


By the way, I've set up a Facebook Fan Page for Glint (you might have spotted it over there on the sidebar), so if you're a Facebook addict, or just like to get your news that way, please be my 'fan'.  I'd love to see photos of you in your Glint finery too!

Hope to see some of you this weekend.

No comments: