Saturday 28 April 2012

Brighton 5 Ways Artists' Open Houses



















Firstly, have I really not posted anything on here since LAST YEAR? I'm quite shamefaced.  I'm basically blaming social media for my apalling blogging of late.  I update my Facebook and Twitter much more frequently, honest!

So, enough of the excuses, I'm popping in to tell you that I'm showing my jewellery as part of Brighton Artists' Open Houses this May. I'll be at 3 Florence Road in talented ceramicist Sylph Baier's house, exhibiting alongside Wolfram Lohr's beautiful leather accessories, Tanja Ufer's jewellery, textiles, lighting, the list goes on! There will be a cafe in the garden run by Bee's cakery so you will be fed and watered too.

Click here for your invition, and visit the website for details of all the incredible artists who are taking part in houses all over town. Perfect if you like a nose around other people's houses (who doesn't) and want to see some great art and craft into the bargain.

No comments: